Join the server!
IP: mc-devilcraft.net

Join the Community

Chat mod

Discussion in 'Apply for ChatMod' started by Kingviny, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kingviny

Kingviny Vine's Are Bae=<3

Minecraft Username: Kingvine for Alt
    (Dice_Soho)

What is the right punishment for when
    someone
    is being rude to another player?: The right punishment for this would ask him/her to stop. If the disruption continues, I'd warn them for being rude to players.

What is the right punishment for when someone
    bypasses the F word?: The right punishment for this would be to not warn them. I'll mute them for 5-7 days for bypassing.

What is the right punishment for when someone
    disrespects you?: The right punishment for this would to ask them to not be disrespectful towards staff, and drop the topic. If the disruption continues, I'd warn them for being disrespectful to staff.

What is the right punishment for an advertiser?: The right punishment for an advertiser would if they just joined the server, and advertise it'll be a perm mute (because they just joined and trying to get people to join his/her server or a friends server). If they been playing on the server, it'll be a 1 week mute.

When is it appropriate to swear?: It is never appropriate to swear. Not only it isn't appropriate, but there is beings on the server that wouldn't be allowed to swear, nor be able to hear, or see swear words.

Will you be active on forums and take care of reports?: I would try to do my best to look at every recent report there is.

2. ImTotallyNotMessi

ImTotallyNotMessi Flick God

Those are amazing consequences, it was my first day on the server and i said wt* not knowing it wasnt allowed so i got a 4 day mute for bypassing, i was wondering why so i used books to ask admins why i was muted and what bypassing was. I got a 4 day mute and a 2 day ban for those, not that it was my first/second day on the server. So you might not want to give too much of your opinion when it comes to what you'll do, i did that in mine and people were saying my answers weren't right but i gave my opinion. Good Luck

3. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

O hes hard^^^ its a game you dummy

4. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

Just say ''gl'' or somthing but anyways KingVine GL!!!! Hope you get it