Join the server!
IP: mc-devilcraft.net

Join the Community

My Staff Application(Kieren GG)

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Kingviny, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kingviny

Kingviny Vine's Are Bae=<3

• Minecraft Username: Kingvine
    • Old Minecraft Username's:Laxguy110,_Qemzi_
    • Why you would like to join the team?:I Would Love to join the team Because i have been playing on DevilCraft for along time not and i have seen a lot of people bypass when staff arnt on because they think they wont get in trouble but im on DevilCraft Like Every Day to watch out for those people.
    • What makes you different from others?:I think i am different from others because I'll help anyone at all who needs my help and will stay with them until they are all up to date! I will be online 24/7 so watch out hackers!.
    • How long have you played on DevilCraft?:I have bin playing for i think for 3years now since 2013 .
    • What experience do you have with servers?:I know a lot of commands because i test my commands on this server i made just for testing things and i know a lot of punishments to players that don't listen.
    • Why should we trust you with the permission?:well i am rlly good with helping people that need help and its not like i would abuse on one of my life goals.
    • Rate your grammar on a scale of 0-20:I would be i think about a 16-17 ish but not to good with grammar to be honest.
    • Rate your building skills on a scale of 0-20:I would say a 20 for sure i build all the time its like what i do best i would love to build something all or any time.
    • Anything else you want to add?:All I want to say is GG On Owner Kieran I know u have a server so u should be a good helper u are the best good luck on the server
    • ~Qemzi