DingyBoy8's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by DingBoy8, Jan 3, 2018.

1. DingBoy8

DingBoy8 Member

• First of all thank you for letting me apply and eventually reading this.
    • What is your username?: DingyBoy8
    • How old are you?:I am 18 years of age
    • Are you multilingual?: I am not multilingual
    • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your grammar?: If I use good grammar I would rate it at a 8/10, but when I am not really needing to use good grammar it would be a 4/10
    • On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with our rules and punishments?: I am a solid 9/10 with punishments and rules because I have been punished for many things myself, like abusing glitches, and using hacked clients like Huzuni, and Wurst, which I no longer have.
    • How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been playing on the server for roughly 5 years and 9 months
    • How active can you be on the server and forums?: I can be active every day on the server unless something urgent comes up then I will miss a day, on the forums I am not very active but I can be if I needed to be active.
    • Do you have any experiences with being staff?: I have experiences of being staff on other servers but not on here, I have been Helper, Moderator, Admin, and I was once a Co-Owner.
    • Do you have any unique qualities that are noteworthy?: In my opinion i think I am very good at solving problems and situations of the server. Depending on the situation I can resolve a big argument of settle something that shouldnt have been a problem in the first place.
    • Why should we trust you with permissions?: I feel like you should trust me with permissions because I will not abuse them and will not make something out of them that they shouldnt be used for. I think that I am very trustworthy when it comes to anything because I know what will happen if I disobey the rules and do something I am not allowed to do. Being staff has a lot of responsibility, and I am prepared to take the responsibility and do the best I can to improve the server or improve the gameplay of others. I am very well working in groups and can communicate with anyone on the server if required. I know consequences for actions and for any kind of breaking of the rules.
    • Why do you want to be a member of the staff team?: I would like to be part of the staff team because I enjoy helping other no matter the situation. I enjoy helping and and giving players a better playing experience if they are not having as much fun or an as enjoyable time that they could be having so we can have long term players. Ive always wanted to be staff on DevilCraft, i've always wanted to help the people, and instill a sense of someone being there if they need help with anything and to just request help if it is needed. Like i said before I enjoy helping in any given situation, with anyone, even if i don't necessarily like the person i will suck it up and help them anyways, because thats what staff members do.
    • Why should we accept you over others?:I feel like i could really help people and in my opinion i am pretty likeable to people and I will dedicate myself and my time to the server and to helping, or assisting any player on the server. Even while i may be busy I will spend any spare time on the server and any time that i have free on the server aswell. While i can be goofy and while i do mess around I can also be serious and will not just simply give up on a subject if it is needed to continue, I will stop talking about something only when the time is appropriate and or when it is resolved.
    • I would like to thank you for reading my staff application and have a nice day~DingBoy8

2. Artel

Artel Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Could you try to improve your activity a bit?

3. DingBoy8

DingBoy8 Member

Yes I apologise i have just been trying to catch up with some things lately i will definitely be more active.