DENIED DogPillow's Unban/Unmute Apply

Discussion in 'Appeal a Punishment' started by DogPillow, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogPillow

DogPillow Member

There wasn't a forum layout so...

Name: Dog Pillow
    Reason for ban: "bypassing mute" and "swearing bypass"

Why should this be undone: So... anytime im on the server, someone does that, they get a hour mute, and I got a 3 day mute, and he always gives out warnings, i didn't get one. and how am i supposed to know that by renaming something asking YOU a question gets me banned. I didn't even know any of this. I just think its unfair all because i changed 2 letters get me muted for 3 days. Canicks does that litteraly all the time and he never gets anything done to him. He swore like 80 times at me, you were on, and you just sat there. You weren't afk, you were talking in chat, all you did was just watch... and I know you have Social Spy.
    I honestly dont have anything to do now.

-DogPillow

2. Artel

Artel Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I don't always have my command spying on, so if someone is bypassing and I'm not doing anything, screenshot it and report them, don't make your appeal a witch hunt, that doesn't even remotely help you.

I'm not removing your punishments because I'm done being lenient when you all know exactly what you're doing when you bypass the chat filter. I am making an example of you. Next time don't bypass and you won't receive any mutes.

3. DogPillow

DogPillow Member

Ok, i guess i'm now a example, thats... nice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.